Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Feeling


I am sure there are people out there that knows this kind of feeling...but I am still going to try and explain it.

It's the feeling of huge relief, pure joy and sheer happiness....

The moment when you receive the news that you have been waiting for 2 months for, news that you have prayed for, that you so badly wanted and needed.

There is only 1 way too express what I felt when Grace Hsu opened a envelope and revealed my ARC...


Just sing it...


Thank you Grace for everything you did to help me. 
Let's Go Rock Taiwan!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you have a friend away from home! And you go with that song, Woman!!! LEGEND!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...jip Chop, Grace looks well after me!
    And no jokes...when she passed that plastic card to me, the words of this song was pumping through my head and ears like smoke, I had a weak feeling in my knees and can remember bowing while silently singing, wanting to do a somersault from a split position...:-)

    ReplyDelete